Monday 29 April 2013

Skiving French


hello. As a little disclaimer to begin with (as my parents are probably reading this): I didn't purposely not go to school, I was waiting for my bus at the bus stop in the morning like a good girl but my bus was 18 minutes late, which made me miss my school bus to the other centre. We're in Mangotsfield school every single week but no one actually knows where it is, as we get dropped off by the bus every time. I didn't know what to do about that so I went into town instead. French is quite easy here anyway;).

I got to town at about 9 o'clock and the shops hadn't opened yet, so I went to Castle Park.

Then I crossed some bridge I had never crossed before and found this:
 Temple Gardens


St. Mary Redcliffe

Then I walked to the Temple Meads Railway Station, which really is beautiful. I don't know what it is about train stations here, but they're all nice. I'm getting a bit obsessed:P. I went to London by train the other day, so I'll do another post for that. Here's a preview though;) :

Then I found Queen Square, which is very close to the Hippodrome. I've never noticed it before though.

That's what it looks like, apparently.





Yeah.. and then I went home. Sometimes I think it's nice to walk around by yourself. Most of my English friends don't really know Bristol themselves as they only go into town to go shopping at Cabot Circus. And sometimes it's a bit awkward when I take pictures all the time.. :P.


Have a good week!




Oh, and I found these as well. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment