Saturday 13 April 2013

UPDATE - Cambridge ESOL Certificate of Proficiency in English

Hiya. I got an e-mail this week about my Cambridge exam (the Prociency one, I'll receive my results for the Advanced next week), and I did it!!!:)
My score isn't actuallly too great - I got 69/100, which is a pass with grade C. I'm not sure if it matters with what grade you pass but if it does, I'm going to do it again. It'd be a good excuse to come back next year and maybe do a preparation course this time... and I could go to Bath, to mix it up a bit.
I got a table on my Statement of Result and my Use of English, Listening and Reading parts are 'exceptional', however, I was absolute shite at Writing (I think that's the essay part) and the Speaking, which is rather worrying. I don't know what they flipping want from you!! But I probably should have done a course to understand that:P
All right, update finished.

Another really important thing... :


THEY'VE GOT ICE CREAM VANS IN THE UK!!!


See you later xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment