Tuesday 26 March 2013

Time Out Offers

Hey guys! 
I haven't done much in the holidays so far, except for going to the piercing parlor again yesterday and then drinking some mango tea with a friend in cabot circus. We're such rebels :P.
However, I found a website which is really helpful for planning things, so I wanted to share it with you.
www.timeout.com is a website that shows you what you can do in different cities and I now get e-mails regularly with different vouchers and some percentages off. To sum it up, it's amazing!!
I don't know if it's a very famous site you've all heard of before, if so, I'm sorry.

That's the one for London: www.timeout.com/london

Oh, and look what I saw the other morning :) I missed my bus for that picture, so appreciate it! ;)

I was supposed to go to Cardiff with a friend today, but we had to postpone it because of all the snow. We're going on Thursday now, and on Saturday I'm meeting some friends from home in London. I can't do much this week as almost everyone from Hanham is on a school trip to New York City..

Laters x

No comments:

Post a Comment