Sunday 14 October 2012

Mcfly!! (and envision)

Totally forgot to tell you! Mcfly released a book:D Check it out if you'd like.
I didn't have a chance to pick it up yet, but I need to as soon as possible!! A friend from French and I want to go to their concert, but in Switzerland they're not famous at all, so I have to catch up quickly. But they're really, really lovely:). They've been around for about nine years, so there are plenty of songs I need to track down.

I love the music here in general. I'm a big fan of Gary Barlow now and hence of Take That.. And I also really want to go see Ed Sheeran live, but it's already mostly sold out this year.. and he's spending far too much time in Australia! I saw that there's a Beatles store in London, so I really want to see that too:).
All Time Low is coming here soon as well, so I really want to go see them.

I also forgot to tell you about envision. We had another assembly on Friday and there were some women advertising envision. It's some kind of programme that tries to get the schools to help improve their area. I signed some form and they're going to send me some Emails soon. I need some more things to do, so, why not. It also looks good on your CV (for university application) but I don't need/have one:P.

Okay, I'm done babbling now, see you soon
xxx Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment